- In order to ensure that the rotor can rotate freely in the stator, the stator and the rotor must have a gap, called the air gap. The air gap of the three-phase asynchronous motor is a very important parameter, and its size and symmetry have a great influence on the performance of the motor.
- The stator three-phase winding is the circuit part of the asynchronous motor and plays an important role in the operation of the three-phase asynchronous motor . It is a key component for converting electrical energy into mechanical energy.
- The stator core is a part of the magnetic circuit of the asynchronous motor. Since the main magnetic field rotates relative to the stator at a synchronous speed, in order to reduce the loss caused in the core, the core is laminated with a 0.5 mm thick high-magnetic silicon steel sheet, and the silicon steel sheet is coated on both sides with insulation. Paint to reduce the eddy current loss of the core.
- The base is also called the casing. Its main function is to support the stator core. At the same time, it also bears the reaction force generated when the whole motor load is running. The heat generated by the internal loss during operation is also radiated through the frame. The base of medium and small three-phase asynchronous motor is usually made of cast iron. Large motors are inconvenient to cast due to large fuselage, and are often welded by steel plates.
- The rotor of the three-phase asynchronous motor consists of a rotor core, a rotor winding and a rotating shaft.
- The air gap of the three-phase asynchronous motor is very small, and the small and medium-sized motor is generally 0.2 to 2 mm. The larger the air gap, the larger the magnetic resistance, and the larger the field current is, the larger the field current is required. Due to the existence of the air gap, the magnetic resistance of the asynchronous motor is much larger than that of the transformer, so the excitation current of the asynchronous motor is much larger than that of the transformer.
- The excitation current of the transformer is about 3% of the rated current, and the excitation current of the asynchronous motor is about 30% of the rated current. The excitation current is the reactive current, and thus the excitation current is larger.
With Best Regards,
Candy Hao ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd
Add:No.5 Wanshoushan Road Yantai city Shandong Province, China（264006）