F series Shaft mounted helical gear units is a modular-designed gearbox, which widely used as transmission unit in many industrial field such like food machinery, conveying machinery, paper pulp machinery, metallurgical and mining equipment. There are various forms for F series Shaft mounted helical gear units like F series parallel shaft flanged-mounted Integral gear motors.
F series parallel shaft helical Integral gear motors:
The output shaft and input shaft are parallel. There are many kind of output type, such as hollow output shaft, output flange and so on.
1. Model: F37-F157
2. Ratio: 4.3~273(imax:18509)
3. Power: 0.12-200kw
4. Torque: 110~18000N.m
5. Output speed: Can reach to 377rpm
6. Mounting position: B5 flange hollow output shaft
7. Can connect with various motors
8. Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
9. The gears are processed by CNC hobbing machines and CNC grinding machines. And all have heat treatment procedure.
10. The gear housing are processed by CNC boring machines
11. Low noise, high efficiency, can reach to 95%.
The Integral gear motors can be applied to many industrial area, such as Metallurgical, mines, lifting, transportation, petrochemical, construction, textile, pharmaceutical, food, environmental, light electric, plastic machine, paper, parking equipment and so on. Our technical engineers can choose model for you according to your request, and we also can supply our factory catalogue for your reference.
Housing: HT250 cast iron
Gear: 20CrMnTi H, high grade alloy with carburization, surface hardness: 58-62HRC, center hardness: 33-48HRC
Grinding precision grade: ISO1328-1: 1995 class 5-6, surfaceness: 0.8, carburization depth: 0.6-1.5mm