R107 series Foot Mounted gear motor have been designed to be highly reliable even under heavy working conditions, and are particularly suited for applications involving high radial loads. The series R helical Industrial Drives includes a large number of extremely versatile models.
• Casing with feet, flange F or universal U
• Gearing with 1, 2 and 3 reduction stages
• Gears hardened and tempered with shaved
or ground profile
• Cases in G200 grey cast iron for high strength and
optimized with FEM analysis
• Load capacity calculated to ISO 6336 and verified according
to AGMA 2001
• Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
according to DIN 1843
• ATEX versions available 2GD/3GD
• Accessories: output flange, backstop device, reinforced output
1. ISO9001, ISO14001 and CE certification. ,
2. Foot or flange mounted.
3. Input flange is IEC or NEMA standard input.
4. Dimension same with SEW.
5. Compact design, small volume, strong torque.
6. High efficiency, low energy consumption, small vibration, and low noise.
1. MOQ: 1 set
2. Packing method: Polywood
3. Delivery lead time: 20-25 days
4. Payment terms: FOB, CIF, DDP
5. Payment method: T/T, 30% in advance, 70% before delivery
6. Shipping port: Shanghai
The new generation of Foot Mounted gear motor provides higher torque output, quieter running, improved integrity of sealing and a longer working life.
Housing: Aluminium or HT250 cast iron.
Gear: 20CrMnTi H, high grade allo with carburization, surface hardness: 58-62HRC, center hardness: 33-48HRC
Grinding precision grade: ISO1328-1: 1995 class 5-6, surfaceness: 0.8, carburization depth: 0.6-1.5mm
Warranty: 18 months